Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love it or Fear it, rooms with color to inspire...


65' in Washington DC has me ready for the beach! Ok, so it's a little early, but I have already put away all the gloves and hats and brought out a few things to spring up the house. Although I am tied down to the infamous "everyone has one with kids my age and now our crazy dog Atticus " brown leather couch.... I am working out a new color color scheme for the whole main level. Now when I say color  I mean my new neutral Greige and a few pops of color!


These rooms help those that love color and those that (uh um) fear it, get excited about spring and all it's wonderful colors.  You don't need to change much just a little to mix in your own style!


Color scheme
Wow ..how to dress up a blah Pottery Barn sofa.
| marissa waddell interiors










black + white pop of pink

No comments:

Post a Comment