Monday, March 4, 2013

Grey and Pink Color Story





My Formal Living room ( aka Mommy's pretty room) is evolving into a reflection of my favorite styles, textures, and colors (right now). Since my children are finally about the age that I can start having pretty, fancy and a few fragile things around.

It started with a ton of trips to local furniture stores searching for the perfect gray velvet tufted sofa. I had set NO's in mind. NO single cushion, NO Pillow Backs, MUST have nailhead trim, MUST BE TUFTED AND VELVET! Well, I came home with non of that, but a beautiful light gray Bernhardt single cushion, 3 pillow back sofa, no velvet, no nailhead! But totally happy! I had a local upholsteror do the nailhead trim that I bought at JoAnns Fabric with a 40% off coupon. I would have done myself but the fabric on the sofa was so gorgeous I didnt want to take a chance on the first try.

So as the room evolves I'm putting together some inspiration to go along with it. Enjoy

Abalone by Benjamine Moore
White & Silver TrayPier One Tray
Trina Turk Palm Springs Blocks Pink Embroidered Linen Pillow PH24TT29PKC20SQTrina Turk Palm Springs

Altuzarra Bar Set Glasses Neiman Marus 18-karat gold




New arrivalsZ Gallerie Boulevard Pillow
Omni Leaner MirrorZ Gallerie Omni Mirror




No comments:

Post a Comment