Thursday, April 11, 2013

Paint your interiors doors black

Ahhh...love it when you find living proof of your ideas....


I've been begging my husband to let me paint the inside doors black or at least dark grey( my new fav). Not only does it look rich but it sure does stop my obsession with using the  Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on all my doors all the time from scuff marks and finger prints...! 

This post from fabulous designer at Design Indulgence may have sealed the deal. Not only is the grass cloth wallpaper my absolute must in our next dining room, but it really wouldn't pop without this painted door. Make sure to check out all her photos.




design indulgence: BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE FOYER








design indulgence: BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE FOYER





Design Indulgence before and after foyer

No comments:

Post a Comment