Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Break from Design for a baby shower

BOY (no pun intended) I haven't posted in a while! I have been rather busy, with a few things. My sons baseball season under way, daughters gymnastics, and planning a friends baby shower. So not much design has been going on lately. Except prepping myself for 2 consultations this week!(yay)

But my ultra modern mom-to-be friend Yaztka wanted her baby shower to be just barely "baby" enough! So here's what I came up with for her little man.

She only shared the baby's first initial
 
Yummy Lemon and Carrot Cupcakes from Confections I couldn't resist the fondant booties
 
What's a shower without Mimosas right
 
 
Before food and iced Champagne
 

Too bad you can't see her killer heels in this pic
 
Her friend had these adorable cookies made


Congrats Yaztka, now I'm back to design next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment