Monday, December 16, 2013

Chinossoire Chic

In my area of Northern Virginia I am constantly meeting new familes from all branches of the military. I have learned to embrace making friends then letting them go! How lucky are they that they get to live in a different house every 3 years or so. Then again, whoa, they have to live in a new house every 3 years!! (Omg) 

I recently met a lady who has tons of ancient asain pieces and although she is great fly of her pieces she is really modern at heart! So I put together a plan for her to incorporate her pieces and throw in some modern touches. Hence the term Chinossoire Chic!


By mixing in a modern sofa, lamps and tables. A touch of glamour with gold pillows and traditional Ikat and Greek key and  We 're able to mix the best of both worlds! Can't wait to see the finished room!

No comments:

Post a Comment